Yoga Tree San Francisco
- Yoga Alliance 300 hrs teacher training (2017)
- Yoga Alliance 200 hrs teacher training (2015)
- "Relax & Renew", certified restorative yoga teacher
Spirit Rock Meditation Center, IMS (Insight Meditation Society), Tara Brach & Doi Prathed Wat Suthep
- Three 10 day silent retreats
- Workshops & Trainings on "Neuro-science", "Concentration meditation", "Trauma and Healing", "Mindfulness of breathing", "Brahmaviharas (loving kindness, compassion and equanimity)", etc.
- Main teachers: Adyashanti, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Ajaan Buddhasak, Donald Rothberg and Linda Graham
TEACHING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
My spiritual journey
Towards personal growth
YOGA & MEDITATION
“We’re not transforming into something we aspire to. We’re transforming into the very thing that we are innately: our best Self.” (Rod Stryker)
By practicing yoga and meditation, we take care of our body and our mind. We learn how to see clearly, without fear or judgement, what is going on both on a physical and an emotional level. We understand the nature of our (monkey) mind.
Yoga & meditation teaches us how to accept our bodies and emotions, and how to stop harmful behavior - towards ourselves and others. A regular practice can enable us to find joy and love from within - not having to depend on outside pleasures, praise and acceptance.
Just try it!